When will my damn neighbors slow down? - with a *new* picture

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Corners are easy to take when you're speeding, but they're DAMN hard to take when your stupid

Join DASP, Drivers Against Stupid People :)

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
damn.. the way the car came to rest... it doesnt even look like she TRIED to turn.... just kept going straight.

sheesh

L

Lola

Originally posted by: rival
are you sure she wasnt drunk or something? Does she not understand the concept of turning the wheel? Does she have a liscence/Is it real? Did she pull the old "I thought it was the brake"? I dont understand how she could be so dumb.

dood, its a chick, GIRLS CANT FVCKING DRIVE

HUH?! I resent that. I have seen my share of MEN that have been in stupid accidents like this too.:|

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
im asian... and i can drive good... and my dad is a amazing driver....

but iwill agree with you.. girls/women especially asian women cant drive for shiz... :) :) :) lol

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
If you drive faster then you can stop within 10 feet anywhere where there may be small kids playing you are asking for a lot of grief. I know that thought of critically wounding a small child is more then I ever want to deal with. :-( I live on a one way city street with cars parked along both sides and people fly down the street, easily going over 40. Many times I am tempted to step out from between cars just enough to scare them and see what happens, course knowing my luck they would veer off and hit my house. :-D

BigPotato

Banned
Jun 3, 2002
Originally posted by: ratkil
Many times I am tempted to step out from between cars just enough to scare them and see what happens, course knowing my luck they would veer off and hit my house. :-D

aw man i can just picture that....that would suck so hard. hahhahahahahah

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
take drivers education classes
start driving an older slower car,front wheel drive cars are really Not very good for inexperienced drivers in my opinion; Because when they start to loose control they are not as easy/forgiving as a car like a '66 Chevy impala/belair,a'65 Ply Valiant,74 dodge dart etc,,,rear wheel drive is a lot easier to instinctivly straighten out... My opinion,from driving since {legally}1974,;)

poopaskoopa

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2000
It's amazing how someone who's not drunk, not participating in a race, and not trying to dodge anything on the road can do that.... Regardless of how fast she was going, I'd think the amount of time she'd save by doing the Mario Andretti impression is insignificant, but then I'm not like... crazy, like her. :D

XCon

Banned
Jul 31, 2002
that girl has the "gas face"
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: cavemanmoron
take drivers education classes
start driving an older slower car,front wheel drive cars are really Not very good for inexperienced drivers in my opinion; Because when they start to loose control they are not as easy/forgiving as a car like a '66 Chevy impala/belair,a'65 Ply Valiant,74 dodge dart etc,,,rear wheel drive is a lot easier to instinctivly straighten out... My opinion,from driving since {legally}1974,;)
I certainly agree with the driver education part.
I thought that FWD cars were, in general, more forgiving if not driven properly.

Gunbuster

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
she can not be a real asian girl, I dont see 6 inch heels

maybe her foot got caught on those raggedy pant legs

LuNoTiCK

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
Maybe some of you guys learned something from drivers ed, but my drivers ed class was such BS. You learned absolutely nothing. My driver knew nothing. The thing I did get was driving behind the wheel, because no one else taught me, but I didn't learn any safe driving methods or techniques. He just let anyone do what they wanted.