When will my damn neighbors slow down? - with a *new* picture

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: BigPotato
so is she hot?
if she's hot, then it's ok. just offer her some private stick shift driving lessons.

MUAHAHHA

Hahaha. Yeah no problem, if she's one foxy lady she who cares if she can drive or not

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I would report her and anyone else that made a habit of driving like an idiot where children play.

Bobomatic

Dec 31, 2001
are you sure she wasnt drunk or something? Does she not understand the concept of turning the wheel? Does she have a liscence/Is it real? Did she pull the old "I thought it was the brake"? I dont understand how she could be so dumb.

rival

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
are you sure she wasnt drunk or something? Does she not understand the concept of turning the wheel? Does she have a liscence/Is it real? Did she pull the old "I thought it was the brake"? I dont understand how she could be so dumb.

dood, its a chick, GIRLS CANT FVCKING DRIVE

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What is ATOT coming to?!?! If she was 19 then why have you not posted pics of her?
O.K., O.K. - man, you guys are rough. Here's one more with the girl in the picture - you decide if she's hot. Actually, given the current situation, I think she looks a bit distressed.

Another picture, but with the driver next to the car

When she saw me with the camera, she said "what are you doing?" I simply told her that I'm on the landscape committee for my community, so I needed to document the damage. I know that my camera simply added more anxiety to her issues. As you can see from the picture, she's Asian. She had to go back down the street to wake her father up. Her father could not speak english - but, the words that I heard did not sound very good. I did debate whether I should make a call to the non-emergency number for the police department. However, it looks like her dealing with her father might teach her a better lesson than our police and court system.

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: wje
What is ATOT coming to?!?! If she was 19 then why have you not posted pics of her?
O.K., O.K. - man, you guys are rough. Here's one more with the girl in the picture - you decide if she's hot.

When she saw me with the camera, she said "what are you doing?" I simply told her that I'm on the landscape committee for my community, so I needed to document the damage. I know that my camera simply added more anxiety to her issues. As you can see from the picture, she's Asian. She had to go back down the street to wake her father up. Her father could not speak english - but, the words that I heard did not sound very good. I did debate whether I should make a call to the non-emergency number for the police department. However, it looks like her dealing with her father might teach her a better lesson that our police and court system.

hahahaha that is so funny I don't know where to begin :)

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
O.K., O.K. - man, you guys are rough. Here's one more with the girl in the picture - you decide if she's hot. Actually, given the current situation, I think she looks a bit distressed.

When she saw me with the camera, she said "what are you doing?" I simply told her that I'm on the landscape committee for my community, so I needed to document the damage. I know that my camera simply added more anxiety to her issues. As you can see from the picture, she's Asian. She had to go back down the street to wake her father up. Her father could not speak english - but, the words that I heard did not sound very good. I did debate whether I should make a call to the non-emergency number for the police department. However, it looks like her dealing with her father might teach her a better lesson than our police and court system.

HAHAHAH! :D

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
HAHAHA that was f*ckin hilarious. only on AT. :D

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Damn, Asian people can't drive!

BTW? What in the hell warrants a 5mph speed limit? All the residential areas I've ever been in are 25, which is pretty slow. And, no, I've never run over any children playing in the street.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: notfred

BTW? What in the hell warrants a 5mph speed limit? All the residential areas I've ever been in are 25, which is pretty slow. And, no, I've never run over any children playing in the street.

At 5mph you can stop on a dime. At 25 it will take you 5-10 ft. In addition when limits are that low often curves are very tight and unbanked. Usually the bottom limit is 10mph but they set it lower than that if the curves are totally blind and there is the risk of children playing on the road.

mithrandir2001

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred

My speedometer doesn't even show 5mph. It goes from 0 to 10 in just a few millimeters.

The EZ-Pass lanes around here are 5mph and the agency gets all pissed because nobody listens. Duh! How do you drive 5mph? Hell, when I was in Texas you could legally blow through the EZ-Pass lanes at 45mph.

Hooligan

Aug 25, 2001
another asian driver in a car accident, will the stereotype ever end????
rolleye.gif