When opening 5 YouTube videos at once all at highest quality get stuck at connecting state in Firefo

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
When opening 5 YouTube videos at once all at highest quality get stuck at connecting state in Firefox tabs. It also freezes Firefox up and have to force close it or wait until it says script is not responding.

This is with Userscripts YouTube+ and YouTube Grid & Preview Player installed and enabled.

I can't figure out which options are conflicting with each userscript. I have just Show Video Definition and Show Video Rating with YouTube Grid & Preview Player userscript.

Moved from OT.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
Are you letting Firefox follow its normal behavior, or are you having it start all 5 videos at once?
What is your RAM and video card situation like?
I can't replicate your issues, but I'm picking different videos, and have different ad-ons.
You said "stuck at connecting state". Connecting to what?

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
When opening 5 YouTube videos at once all at highest quality get stuck at connecting state in Firefox tabs. It also freezes Firefox up and have to force close it or wait until it says script is not responding.

This is with Userscripts YouTube+ and YouTube Grid & Preview Player installed and enabled.

I can't figure out which options are conflicting with each userscript. I have just Show Video Definition and Show Video Rating with YouTube Grid & Preview Player userscript.

Moved from OT.
admin allisolm

What's the behavior without running any userscripts?