when on public transport do you move away from fat people?

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
i mean obese type people, people who obviously have digestive problems, and probably cant wash properly and who i think normally smell.

---

Are you always a rude prick, or is that something you save for our forums?

Do it again, and it will be your last post, here.

AnandTech Moderator

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
yes just because i don't want a 400 lbs lardass spilling into my seat.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
I especially hate the fatty that sit next to you and take up 80% of your side of the seat and pretend everything is cool when everyone know it isn't!!!!!!!!!!!

apex32

Sep 4, 2006
Originally posted by: ed21x

lol. I had to say yes, because I once had a 400lb person practically sit on my left leg.... However, i rarely, i mean VERY RARELY ever use public transportation

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
lol, i am sure the lard asses on here are lurking low right now. why dont they set up their own airline with super high a/c and 1.5x width seats?

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: apex32

lol. I had to say yes, because I once had a 400lb person practically sit on my left leg.... However, i rarely, i mean VERY RARELY ever use public transportation

OMG, I saw this decently attractive girl that I'm sure most of ATOT would be like "I'd hit it," sitting on the the outside aisle seat. This obese 300lb guy comes along and makes her move to the inside seat and he crams himself onto the seat. If I were that obsese, I would face the aisle and block some of the aisle instead of smashing the hot girl, but instead he like squeezes himself all the way on so he's not spilling out into the aisle. I assume the girl was crushed.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
What's up with all the fat threads recently? I come across skinny people that smell like crap all the time. It's not only fat people that don't take showers. But it's interesting how many people on here jump on the 'Bash the Fatties' train as soon as one idiot brings it up.

FWIW, I'm not obese but I don't weigh 95 pounds either. I'm also not a feminist and anybody that has read anything I've posted on here before regarding male/female issues can attest to. But reading all of these 'fattie' threads, many of you consider women more than 15 pounds over government regulations fat and call them hogs, cows, and worse. I'm sure none of you didn't call them a cow when they were giving you head or when you were banging them. Of course you didn't.

Too bad guys can't walk around with their dicks hanging out so they can be judged solely on penis length, girth, and whether they were circumcised or not by all the women out there.

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Originally posted by: apex32

OMG, I saw this decently attractive girl that I'm sure most of ATOT would be like "I'd hit it," sitting on the the outside aisle seat. This obese 300lb guy comes along and makes her move to the inside seat and he crams himself onto the seat. If I were that obsese, I would face the aisle and block some of the aisle instead of smashing the hot girl, but instead he like squeezes himself all the way on so he's not spilling out into the aisle. I assume the girl was crushed.

and his profuce sweating probably dampened her clothes and made her smell like cross between a wet dog and a diaper.

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
Originally posted by: SmoochyTX

Too bad guys can't walk around with their dicks hanging out so they can be judged solely on penis length, girth, and whether they were circumcised or not by all the women out there.

you can wear tight trowsers

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
What's up with all the fat threads recently? I come across skinny people that smell like crap all the time. It's not only fat people that don't take showers. But it's interesting how many people on here jump on the 'Bash the Fatties' train as soon as one idiot brings it up.

FWIW, I'm not obese but I don't weigh 95 pounds either. I'm also not a feminist and anybody that has read anything I've posted on here before regarding male/female issues can attest to. But reading all of these 'fattie' threads, many of you consider women more than 15 pounds over government regulations fat and call them hogs, cows, and worse. I'm sure none of you didn't call them a cow when they were giving you head or when you were banging them. Of course you didn't.

Face it fatty. You smell. Get your fatty smelly butt out of my personal space. I have a right to not smell like your fatness. It's bad for my health.

*cough* smokers first, fatties next. Move Forward!!!

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: kentp

Why would I want to wear tight trowsers?

You want to behave like an idiot on here so I'll ask you an idiotic question.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: spidey07

Face it fatty. You smell. Get your fatty smelly butt out of my personal space. I have a right to not smell like your fatness. It's bad for my health.

*cough* smokers first, fatties next. Move Forward!!!

The fatties are the majority now. Skinny people will be forced to work in the food camp to feed the lard ass that will one day rule all of mankind.

jakedeez

Golden Member
Jun 21, 2005
two fat people have confessed so far in the poll.

If you talking about me, then you asshole, I have never denied being fat, I have and continue to try to lose weight, but you sir can go straight to hell, no matter how much weight I lose, you will still be a prick.

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
what is it about obese people and peanut butter? i mean the stuff doesnt even taste nice. lol. i think these people have mental problems.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

at least the fat people can spell properly

jakedeez

Golden Member
Jun 21, 2005
what is it about obese people and peanut butter? i mean the stuff doesnt even taste nice. lol. i think these people have mental problems.

Go away fish

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
Originally posted by: jakedeez
two fat people have confessed so far in the poll.

If you talking about me, then you asshole, I have never denied being fat, I have and continue to try to lose weight, but you sir can go straight to hell, no matter how much weight I lose, you will still be a prick.

whats the matter, for you obesity is a life-style choice. i dont mind you being fat in your own home, but when you smell me out of work - especially making the rest rooms disgusting - or confined public spaces, i think you should be dealt with and banned/ fined. i dont stand there affecting your day do i? you guys practically poison me with the diaper smell. i makes me sick.

i go to the gym and control what i eat, you should do the same.