When it comes to the right to bear arms, this beats a Glock.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This baby gets lousy milage, and it's stopping and cornering are worse than an SUV, but at least, it's better in handling roll-overs. :)

FeathersMcGraw

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2001
If only I'd been able to score an extra nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Pepsi points.

T3C

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: FeathersMcGraw
If only I'd been able to score an extra nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Pepsi points.

lmao

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Sure, but good luck if somebody breaks into your house in the middle of the night. Trying to get missle lock on one guy can be a real bitch.

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
I remember reading about this one guy in time magazine who conjurred up 1 million pepsi points to buy the f-16 or whatever it was and pepsi wouldn't give it to him. He took them to court and lost.

AsianriceX

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2001
Originally posted by: fatbaby
I remember reading about this one guy in time magazine who conjurred up 1 million pepsi points to buy the f-16 or whatever it was and pepsi wouldn't give it to him. He took them to court and lost.

IIRC, he only got around half of the points needed and wanted to buy the rest of the points(you could do that). I could be wrong though.

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Elemental007
Originally posted by: PipBoy
I would prefer a single engine jet for commuting, better mileage.

but what about all the other annoying air traffic?

Thats what the Vulcan and missles are for ;)

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
I'd rather have a 1945 Soviet La-7. More finesse with one of the best prop fighters ever.

I mean, sure, the F-15 could shoot missiles at me from miles away, but with the La-7's turning ability, they wouldn't be bad to avoid (they can be shaken by modern jet fights, La-7 can outmaneuver any of em)

Only draw back is trying to punch through the armor with 20mm cannon shells. Sure, it sound big, but not that great against steel. And its max speed is about 700 km/h.

God, I've been playing to much IL2:FB. If there is such a thing as 'too much' IL2.