When do you expect War to against Iran to happen?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2011/10/11/iranian-terror-plot-fake-fake-fake/

As indicated by the column linked above, it's clear that Obama wants war against Iran (which I've been worried about for a long time). I'm worried and find myself depressed that he's going to execute a false flag attack (or a series of them) at least 3x the size of 9/11 and possibly 30,000x the size of 9/11 before the next election.

Since his admin was recently caugt lying about Iran trying to attack us, it's obvious he's trying to get us into war with them.

If he's re-elected or if Mitt Romney's elected, then War Against Iran is inevitable (if it's not already). The problem is, is that a lot of Americans are going to be murdered (probably up to 1/3) to get into the war. If Obama avoids war during his first term, he'll do what Wilson did (i.e., campaign on "he kept us out of war"), then go to war in his second term.

We need to strip the state of all power and technology by reinstating the Articles of Confederation. Either that, or Dr. Paul is going to have be elected. There is no other way to prevent the murder of 9,000 to 100k of Americans. However, it may already be too late.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
So.. when do you expect to go to the doctor for pills for your Autism?
Are you ever gonna leave your house and stop being a drain on the government?
lol "fake anarchist" more like it.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
The problem is, is that a lot of Americans are going to be murdered (probably up to 1/3) to get into the war.

So you think 100 million Americans are going to be killed by Obama so he could go to war with Iran? That would even surpass Stalin for killing your own citizens.

reinstating the Articles of Confederation

Yes, let's go back to a system that even those that implemented it realized was a poor system for a properly functioning country.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I've got my bets on invading Pakistan. Obama is too heavily invested in Afghanistan to let a small thing like a nuclear country get in the way.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Iran is a threat as much as Iraq had WMD. It's pretty interesting how the 14th most powerful man in Iran is made out to be a demonic dictator that is sending troops, tanks and missles over to the US to destory and kill us all - meanwhile, the shithead can't even get an economic plan off it's fucking feet.

The media painted Hussein as someone who was just about to destory and wreck havoc on the entire USA. They are doing the SAME thing to Iran now.

So, when the US votes a republican as president, wait a few months for the invasion of Iran.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Get a job loser, move out of your parents basement and stop posting your retarded lying crap here.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
As indicated by the column linked above, it's clear that Obama wants war against Iran (which I've been worried about for a long time). I'm worried and find myself depressed that he's going to execute a false flag attack (or a series of them) at least 3x the size of 9/11 and possibly 30,000x the size of 9/11 before the next election.

I usually read your threads for lulz and to see how much farther off the rocker you've gone. This one I have to admit is pretty far off.

Reinstating the articles of confederation o_O, theres a reason they no longer exist as the fundamentals of the government..largely because it didn't work all that well.

You are clearly one delusional and easily influenced individual.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
If he's re-elected or if Mitt Romney's elected, then War Against Iran is inevitable (if it's not already). The problem is, is that a lot of Americans are going to be murdered (probably up to 1/3) to get into the war. If Obama avoids war during his first term, he'll do what Wilson did (i.e., campaign on "he kept us out of war"), then go to war in his second term.

We need to strip the state of all power and technology by reinstating the Articles of Confederation. Either that, or Dr. Paul is going to have be elected. There is no other way to prevent the murder of 9,000 to 100k of Americans. However, it may already be too late.

Which drugs did you take this morning and in what quantities? You may need to get to a hospital.

superccs

Dec 29, 2004
There are a couple of seats left on the shuttle heading to Mars, I can reserve one for you.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
I agree completely with the OP, except I believe the number of Americans that will be killed will be closer to 200 million, and I believe that Obama will personally murder them with a Craftsman 16 oz claw hammer. I also eat my own poop, from time to time.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
So you think 100 million Americans are going to be killed by Obama so he could go to war with Iran? That would even surpass Stalin for killing your own citizens.

Yes, let's go back to a system that even those that implemented it realized was a poor system for a properly functioning country.
I wouldn't put it past him. But the Constitution hasn't worked because it gave the national government too much power. The Articles of Confederation did work and was only going to get better. See Rothbard on mises.org and lewrockwell.com. Also, a lot of people opposed the Constitution including the majority of the people in the Confederal USA at the time.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Iran is a threat as much as Iraq had WMD. It's pretty interesting how the 14th most powerful man in Iran is made out to be a demonic dictator that is sending troops, tanks and missles over to the US to destory and kill us all - meanwhile, the shithead can't even get an economic plan off it's fucking feet.

The media painted Hussein as someone who was just about to destory and wreck havoc on the entire USA. They are doing the SAME thing to Iran now.

So, when the US votes a republican as president, wait a few months for the invasion of Iran.
Good post:)
But that's the problem with an unrestrained executive power. The Executive power will make up a threat that doesn't exist. I'd really like to see a poll based upon how many people actually believed Holder's recent story relating to the issue. Of course, Romney would never make that an issue.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
So.. when do you expect to go to the doctor for pills for your Autism?
Are you ever gonna leave your house and stop being a drain on the government?
lol "fake anarchist" more like it.
Not quite:) lol. I'm not a fake anarchist and I'm not using any tax payer money other than using public roads. I won't ever have to, because I'm probably going to get a job soon and because my dad's a physician.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

So, when the US votes a republican as president, wait a few months for the invasion of Iran

What has Obama done to curtail the authority of the President to invade a nation without the express authority of Congress? What did the Democrat controlled Congress do for their years in power?

Seems to me you, or rather they, want all the unilateral war powers they can have. Yet you call out Republicans. Hypocrisy?

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Have you been keeping up with Irans nuclear program?

It's all lies of the U.S. government, remember?

In other news, no, mark my words. There will be no war with Iran, not by the U.S., not by Israel. Not now, not soon, not in the foreseeable future.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Not quite:) lol. I'm not a fake anarchist and I'm not using any tax payer money other than using public roads. I won't ever have to, because I'm probably going to get a job soon and because my dad's a physician.

Then maybe you'll make some money and pay some woman to touch your penis and you won't come here anymore.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Yet you call out Republicans. Hypocrisy?

Republicans want decade long wars. The crusty old bags of fart and dust need to think about actually winning a war instead of making the most money off of it.

Pakistan led Bush and Cheney around like the brain dead mules that they are.

Obama took Osama out within 3 years of his run. Smacks drones into tents. And shoots a few missles at poor old Momar. The man jabs and moves.

Conservatives; keep feasting on misery and pain - it suits the ghouls and creeps of the USA just fine.

Leave happiness and life to those that are worthy of it.