What's your kid worth?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If I were a Black student bought and sold online in this way I would apologize for the fact I am Black through no real fault of my own. I would tell them how sorry I was they also were suffering the shame of being racists and hated by millions for their bigotry when they could not help becoming the sad bigots they are because it was how they had to be because of the culture in which they were born. I can’t help being black and they had to be the white racists they are, all because of a meaningless reference to skin color.

I would tell them I forgive them and pity them for the pain they carry and hope they get better, that I know deeply all the way down to my soul how it hurts to be hated and that I don’t wish that on them. But having been born black no matter how much it threatens and hurts them I have to be who I am, a human being born with the genes, just like theirs, to experience the wonder and joy of being. And I only wish you the same.