What's your favorite coffee blend?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
L

Lola

Originally posted by: StarGazerVSP
Folders instant coffee.

It all taste the same people.

Instant Coffee FTW, no need for special devices, just pour in hot water.

that is like saying all wine tastes like Boone's Farm. Or all beer tastes the same.
simply not true.

StarGazerVSP

Banned
Aug 31, 2006
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
Folders instant coffee.

that is like saying all wine tastes like Boone's Farm. Or all beer tastes the same.
simply not true.

Still instant coffee is just as good as freshly brewed drip esspresso.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
Folders instant coffee.

simply not true.

Still instant coffee is just as good as freshly brewed drip esspresso.

drip brewed? or espresso brewed? you can't combine the two, they are entirely different...
and um.. no instant coffee can't hold its own when comparing to quality drip brew, but especially cannot match espresso. espresso is an artform in terms of coffee brewing, and sure, if you had bad espresso, a lot of things beat it, but when brewed properly, from proper roasting techniques to all the right technicalities of the grind and brew stages, including proper tamping, espresso is heavenly. i have yet to have top-notch espresso, but from my own efforts, I know heavenly espresso, will be just that, heavenly.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I got a big ass can of Arabic coffee from Sam's Club for like $5, taste as good as the bagged stuff from Dunkin IMO and is waaay cheaper.