What's your favorite beer?

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
i like free beer.

guiness, corona w/lime

but i'm 19, i've never had beer before...so disregard that.

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Still working on that... Still trying to figure out what exactly I like in a beer and which I like the best.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: SuperCommando
Still working on that... Still trying to figure out what exactly I like in a beer and which I like the best.

Practice makes perfect SuperCommando :beer:

Atlechnik

Aug 23, 2003
My favorites would have to be:
1. Sam Adams
2. Guiness
3. One can never go wrong with a nice German Lager

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
newcastle brown ale.

i did try that michelob ultra stuff for the first time the other night and it was pretty good.

Snuffaluffaguss

May 15, 2001
My Favorite, but its only available during the summer and then it can be pretty tough to find in the stores round here. Its made in Houston, Texas, not sure if non Texans even could buy it. My runner's up have to be Lonestar longnecks, cheap tasty and did I mention cheap?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Newcastle, Corona, Bohemia, Fosters, MGD when its low budget night.

edit: a nice dark ale works best though.

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: SuperCommando

Practice makes perfect SuperCommando :beer:
That's the idea :p I've not had much - standard Bud Light, Miller Lite, etc., Moosehead (blech), Newcastle, Purple Haze, and I just snagged the last Michelob Amber Bock of my 6-pack. I guess the Amber Bock is the best so far. Pretty good for coming from a big company rather than a small brewery.

edit: my 21st was only a few weeks ago, otherwise I'd have a larger sampling :)

MangoTBG

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
Corona! Woohoo!

Factoid: Did anyone know that the corona of a male body is where the penis head meets the shaft? Very interesting, indeed.

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Snuffaluffaguss
My Favorite, but its only available during the summer and then it can be pretty tough to find in the stores round here. Its made in Houston, Texas, not sure if non Texans even could buy it. My runner's up have to be Lonestar longnecks, cheap tasty and did I mention cheap?

they make good stouts