Whats with Amazon.com?

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
I have purchased more than enough books at Amazon to be qualified to be able to look inside select pages, and I have used this feature alot. Recently however, there is no option to look inside the book, I can enlarge an image, or share images of the book, but can't look inside.

Can anyone else look inside books they're interested in, or am I the only case?

I hope that kindle nonsense isn't what's doing it.

Mar 11, 2004
I'm guessing this is a licensing thing, where the book publisher doesn't allow Amazon to show that. I definitely could be wrong though. Did they remove it from books that allowed you to before?

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
I've recently fell in love with google-books. Works wonders when I'm stuck on something for school and no nerd has made a regular web-page for it yet. Great access to textbooks, not sure about regular books though.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
No no, Ok, I have BEEN ABLE to browse the book before. But NOW, for ALL books previously readable, no can do.

Lame.

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: TehMac
No no, Ok, I have BEEN ABLE to browse the book before. But NOW, for ALL books previously readable, no can do.

Lame.

Send a letter about it to one of those starving kids in Burkina Faso. I'm sure he'll empathize with your pain.