Question What's the simplest way to share a folder of files with someone who has an Iphone?

GunsMadeAmericaFree

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2007
One of my friends has an iphone, and I thought it had a USB C port at the bottom. I had some old Beatles songs I'd never heard until last week, and he's a huge Beatles fan. I thought I'd share the folder of files with him using a USB flash drive I have that has regular USB on one end, and USB C on the other. Turns out that his port was a slightly different size. My daughter says you can only charge the phone that way, not transfer files like you can on an Android phone.

In any case, I know absosmurfly nothing about apple products, & the fellow who owns the iphone is not technically minded. Since evidently just putting them on a flash drive and then transferring from there to the Iphone isn't an option, is there some other simple way I can do it? For example, is there some website where you can upload a folder of files, and then just send someone a link they can click on?

Thanks so much!

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Upload to a Google Drive, make a folder named "Old Beatles Songs", then share the link to your friend. Take note that Google might end up deleting the files/folder.
Or use any file sharing sites.

lakedude

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
I was surprised to discover that all the Google things work on our iPad.

Drive, Voice, Maps, Home, Duo and Gmail all work perfectly on the iPad.