What's the most painful thing you can think of?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
I think being stuck in a room where the temperature slowly kept rising, so that first you started to sweat, and the temperature just kept going up. Eventually your blood will boil out of your pores, causing every square inch of your skin to light up in pain as you bleed to death.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Sliding down a banister with razors on both sides that falling into a vat of iodine.

Or taking one of those small statues of the empire state building and jamming it up your nose.

I hate when that happens.

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Kev
i read the first 10 posts of this thread and my dick ran away in terror

LMAO

Ok, you can't leave out the woodchipper in threads like this. So. A woodchipper, legs first, it slows down once it reaches your thighs, and of course, hacks off your nuts... slowly.

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
JEEBUS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

some of that stuff is truly disturbing. :thumbsup: Good job!

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Roguestar
Having holes drilled into the pulp cavity of your teeth and electrodes connected up there to the electricity, shocking you, whilst a wire-wool pipe cleaner attached to a slow-spinning drill was forced down your urethra.

THANKS, TERRIBLE POWER RANGERS FANFIC THAT SOMEONE LINKED ME TO YEARS AGO THAT FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT REASON I READ TO THE END, IN A STATE OF DISGUSTED SHOCK AND WHICH I CAN NOW NEVER FORGET

:shocked: This one gave me shivers...