What's the most disgusting thing you have ever found in your refridgerator?

freak-o-a-l

Oct 9, 1999
Title says it all. Mine was an old container of tuna that had turned black and was almost unrecognizable.
Have anything to share?

BillyD

Jul 1, 2000
Went back to my sisters place one time, and the electricty had been cut off for a about 3 or 4 days I think. Well, walked in, and the smell hit me like a brick wall. Opened up the refridgerator and almost threw up. It smelt BAD and it was moldly and everything, bleh.

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
A decapitated male "member" in a pickle jar.
This was in a dorm room back during the college years where a medical student decide to pull a prank on my room mate. Even while recovering from a terrible hangover, I dropped my pant + did a double check twice to make sure it wasn't mine. The next day I cracked some ribs of the individual that was responsible for it because I wasn't all that amused but I did pay for his medical expense though.

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
The same year I came to a conclusion that I would never donate my corpse to anyone or any institutions. :p I hate to show up in the after life w/nothing to enjoy it with ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Sticky syrup all over the place. I cannot stand to be sticky, especially my hands. And my husband spilled the pancake syrup all over the place, and I had to clean it up. Ugh!

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
As Sam Huff would say Looks like you came up on the short end of the stick damien6 :Q

MooseKnuckle

Golden Member
Oct 24, 1999
A nasty PBJ sandwich, that wasn't in my refrig, it was in my high school locker. It was my senior year, I was cleaning out the locker for one last time. Don't know, but it might have been there for a few(years).

warlord

Golden Member
Oct 25, 1999
at work I found a tupperware container that I thought was beef stew, until the smell hit me :( turned out it was a salad, a rather old salad.

Mariah21

Jun 13, 2000
Speaking of disgusting, I just turned around and saw a loaf of bread that is getting nice and green/grey/hairy. I think it's a science project, except noone's in school. I know if I open or move the bag, i'm gonna be sorry. Maybe I'll just wait and let my mom do it.,...hehe

highme

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
I cleaned out a deep freezer in my mother in laws garage. Found a butchered pig dated 12/12/85. I did the cleaning last summer.