What's the funniest one-liner you've ever read on Anandtech?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
I can't believe no one has mentioned The infamous Patriots-Raiders Divisional Payoff game thread where "mature genius who is wealthy and well endowed" JosphII typed the immortal words:
and if i ever see that ref in oakland i will beat the crap out of him, no joke. im calm, collective, in my right mind. if i see him i will end him. no joke. better arrest me now.

GO RAIDERS!
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!
TEAM OF THE DECADES!
JUST WIN BABY!

YES IT WAS A SCREW JOB HE HAD BOTH DAMN HANDS ON THE BALL HOW THE HELL IS HE THROWING THE BALL IF HE HAS BOTH HANDS ON IT!. IN ADDITION HE WASNT THROWING, HE WAS PUMP FAKING!. IN ADDITION THE BALL WAS TUCKED AWAY!

if i ever see tom "the liar" brady ill kick his sorry fumbling @ss too. at least be honest you LOSER! you lost the game and you know it!
sorry im not as big a loser as you. sorry im not as big a loser as the patriots. sorry im not a loser. you think because you have 6600+ posts that your somehow better than i? LOL. i gaurantee very few things in life but i do gaurantee the following:

a) im older than you
b) im smarter than you
c) i make more money than you or anybody in your family
d) the size of my penis puts yours to shame

the raiders did have plent of opportunities to stop the pats, and they did! Just because the QB pumps doesn't mean he has to tuck the ball before he can fumble it again either. By your interpetation, a QB could pump-fake then run around holding the ball out in one hand like a proverbial loaf of bread for thirty seconds and never fear having it stripped because he didn't tuck it back in, casue it would simply be an incomplete pass.

but hey, i just have 127 posts, what do i know!
Gotta love Raider fans ;)
spidey07 later chipped in:
when my QB training pays off I'll tell you stories of my wonderful penis and high income, which both approach 6 figures right now so I can't wait to improve!

edited for more quotes