Whats the biggest crap you've ever taken???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Did you scamper around the room and drag your butt across the floor when you were done?

Everyone here needs to see "The road to wellville" funniest poop movie of all time.

Ben Franklin made a statement about examining every movement for indications of your health, I will try to find it.

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
How about them super diarreah explosions that cover your back and the seat and all over the place!! Those are more fun!!

Aihyah

Banned
Apr 21, 2000
How about them super diarreah explosions that cover your back and the seat and all over the place!! Those are more fun!!

wholly cow, you angle your butthole back or something? that or your poo stream is ricocheting off the shallow low flow toilet surface somehow:p

and road to wellville? i was interested in that movie for sarah flynn boyle, is it out on dvd?

bandXtrb

Banned
May 27, 2001

<< Speaking of sh!t......... have you ever stained and strained while on the crapper and the only thing that comes out is a small peice of pebble sh!t That is almost the worst. >>

Oh, I hate that :eek:

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
wholly cow, you angle your butthole back or something? that or your poo stream is ricocheting off the shallow low flow toilet surface somehow

^^^ Its like when there is so much jet-propulsion, it comes out in vapor form and explodes everywhere. When you eat a bunch of mexican food and drink cheap beer i tell ya!!

Kojak

Jul 31, 2001
My wife's Bin Laden's are usually big and round. Her funk puts mine to shame.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000

<< How about them super diarreah explosions that cover your back and the seat and all over the place!! Those are more fun!! >>

I've never personally experienced this (and I hope I never!) but I sometimes see crap splattered all over a toilet seat in a public restroom and I get mad and wondered if someone did it on purpose or if they had really explosive diarreah...

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
WHOA Chicks don't poop!! You never see them poop. I think they might poop like twice a month!!

AnimeKnight

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2000
LOL this thread is funnie $hit ;)

<< just remember to take a dump daily >>

doh.. there must be something wrong with my diet... cuz i don't take dump daily :p

Thrillhou

Jul 24, 2001
I had one a couple weeks ago that was pretty good. It was two big logs sitting side by side with each of their ends hiding down in the hole and the other ends giving the Loch Ness effect (mysterious head poking above the water).

I yelled to my wife to get the digital camera, but she wouldn't.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000

<< doh.. there must be something wrong with my diet... cuz i don't take dump daily :p >>

I take at least 2 or 3 dumps per day.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Some people go to the bathroom to take a crap.

Well, I go there to LEAVE one.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
I do not think I have ever laughed this hard!

btw: I take 3-4 craps a day and we got a new house with these small arse toilets that well let just say I crap so much the back of the toilet seat is stained! I don't fit either I piss myself (yea that is big too) or I stain the seat! I hate small toilets! I hate flushing 3 times per shiznit!

oh btw #2 that guy w/ the 4inch above the water line poop.... I don't know what massive style toillet you got but I am jelous!!! at 3 inches the crap still in my pooper.

sorry i did not hold back! pun intended

:disgust:<--We don't need no Constipation! <with Rolling stones background music>

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001

<< I yelled to my wife to get the digital camera, but she wouldn't. >>

mine wouldn't either!

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
Someone recently crapped on the seat in our building toilet. Now how the hell did that happen? We're talking on the frickin seat itself a turd lay.

Tates

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 25, 2000
This proves that there are a lot folk here that are full of sh*t;)

A toast....to BM's.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
I went to the crapper about two years ago and that badboy was about 2feet long and flopped aroud like a fish out of water I had to kill it with a plunger, I did not want to die I had to hit it 10to12 times before it stopped moving....:Q