Question What's the big gaming forum with pictures of peoples computer setups?

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
There's a big gaming forum that I haven't looked at in 5 or 6 years. People have posted pictures of their rigs in their computer rooms and they are pretty impressive. There are several hundred pics of setups. I want to go there and look around, get some ideas. I need a good fantasy. Thanks.

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
Thanks for your assistance. These sights have been checked out and bookmarked. You know how it is, sometimes you're building a new rig, sometimes you're troubleshooting or sometimes just off topic. I've been around for over 20 years and the place I'm thinking of was a large, well known gamers forum, for game discussion but also for gaming rig building. One day I stumbled across their photos of gaming setups about 10 years ago and it was huge with expansive gaming setups.
That's the one I've been looking for. The forum was well known and it was about gaming rig building as much as discussion. It was great for getting ideas for tweaking your own computer room.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
That's the one I've been looking for. The forum was well known and it was about gaming rig building as much as discussion. It was great for getting ideas for tweaking your own computer room.

You are probably talking about [H]ard OCP and it is gone now.

Edit: It looks like the forums are still there. Maybe you can find what you are looking for in their archives. I don't know if linking to them is allowed or not, but you can google hardocp.