what's the best value for caffeine?

dpopiz

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
soda and coffee costs way to much. is there some sort of caffeine powder I can buy and add to a drink or something? I'm just looking for a way to get more caffeine for my money

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
There is powder, but I know this guy on the forums who got SERIOUSLY fvcked up on that sh!t. Just use moderation and realize that you have had more than you think.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
There is powder, but I know this guy on the forums who got SERIOUSLY fvcked up on that sh!t. Just use moderation and realize that you have had more than you think.

Strong coffee, or OTC caffeine pills. Ephedrine if you like it.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Simply having caffeine without the palatable drink is like a crank addict losing their teeth without the high. Why would you want only the side-effect?

You can buy your own coffee for a lot cheaper than you can get them at a coffee shop if that's what you want. Soda has way too much damn sugar too.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Coffee is not expensive.

Unless you buy it at Starbucks every day. Brew your own, it's cheap cheap.

You can get a pound of grounds for like 6-8$, and that will brew how many pots of coffee? like 25? :p

Eli

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Descartes
Simply having caffeine without the palatable drink is like a crank addict losing their teeth without the high. Why would you want only the side-effect?

You can buy your own coffee for a lot cheaper than you can get them at a coffee shop if that's what you want. Soda has way too much damn sugar too.

Shrug.

People seem to like the caffeine pills, but they're hardly cheaper per mg than coffee.

dpopiz

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
but cheap coffee tastes like crap

I want some caffeine powder so I can can put a little in some orange juice or water or something

IEatChildren

Jul 4, 2003
BTW caffeine is terrible for your body and is incredibly addictive. Be careful when dealing with massive caffeine intake. A good amount of caffeine will give you the same high as cocaine.

If you're looking to wake up or to stay awake, eat fruit. It's much more effective. Apples and lemons are great at that.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: dpopiz
but cheap coffee tastes like crap
Are you talking about brewing or buying cheap coffee? It is very possible to get a cheap french press and brew high quality coffee(with +caffeine from the french press) for pretty cheap, atleast compared to buying coffee from a coffee shop.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: IEatChildren
BTW caffeine is terrible for your body and is incredibly addictive. Be careful when dealing with massive caffeine intake. A good amount of caffeine will give you the same high as cocaine.
I take it you have neither had large amounts of caffeine or any cocaine.

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: tweakmm

Or you have different definitions of "large amounts."

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: fanerman91

Or you have different definitions of "large amounts."
So you've done a lot of caffeine and some cocaine?

Eli

Oct 9, 1999

lol, my thought exactly.

LordUnum

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: wfbberzerker
who's the guy on here who made that mega-caffeine drink with the caffinated syrup?
LOL, that was LordMaul. Even gave a recipe for that heart-fluttering concoction if you look for it... :evil:

yruffostsif

Sep 8, 2003
Originally posted by: LordUnum
who's the guy on here who made that mega-caffeine drink with the caffinated syrup?
LOL, that was LordMaul. Even gave a recipe for that heart-fluttering concoction if you look for it... :evil:

me looks, caffinated syrup sounds yummy!

LordUnum

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: yruffostsif
Originally posted by: LordUnum

me looks, caffinated syrup sounds yummy!
You'd have a heart attack looking in the archive.. :Q

:D