What's not allowed on airplanes presently?

kyzen

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2005
www.chrispiekarz.com
I'm finally going on a trip where I can fit everything into one backpack. The last time I was in this situation was long before the recent crackdown on airplane carryon goods. I want to make sure I can carry all this on the plane with me:

Sony Laptop (My battery hasn't gone boom yet)
Deodorant (spray can, have a stick if cans are no good)
Toothpaste
Nalgene bottle (containing water or gatorade)
Bottle of Grey Goose

Anybody know if any of the items listed above will need to be checked?

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
Originally posted by: kyzen
I'm finally going on a trip where I can fit everything into one backpack. The last time I was in this situation was long before the recent crackdown on airplane carryon goods. I want to make sure I can carry all this on the plane with me:

Toothpaste
Bottle of Grey Goose

breastfeeding and hanky panky were banned this week :)

kyzen

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2005
www.chrispiekarz.com
Originally posted by: bctbct

Toothpaste
Bottle of Grey Goose

fvck, there goes the entire purpose of my trip, getting it on with breastfeeding milfs :(

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
I am leaving friday and I am having a hell of a time figuring out what I can take. I am flying to italy and the plane ride is going to suck if I cant take a carry on. I go through hethro and dont know what they let on.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Stick a small collection of knives in a clear plastic bag and carry it on. They Fast Track you when you do that.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
Originally posted by: bctbct

Toothpaste
Bottle of Grey Goose

fvck, there goes the entire purpose of my trip, getting it on with breastfeeding milfs :(
you can still get it on, just take it to the lavatory or stop when a flight attendant asks you to (that was the offense, interfering with flight attendant).

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
The following could pose a problem depending on who is running the x-ray. Technically, there are limits on quantity for each of the following as well as all gels, liquids, or aerosols.

Toothpaste
Bottle of Grey Goose

If you need a drink, buy it in the terminal or wait until you get on the plane. For toiletries, check it or do their obnoxious 311 thing. For a bottle of vodka, you are better off buying one at the destination. I wouldn't trust their baggage handling not to steal it and not to break it.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Guns
Bombs
Fireworks
Knives
Boxcutters
Anything in a bottle
Lighters
Explosives
The list goes on and on...