What's for dinner?

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I made some awesome salmon sandwiches...

2 cans of Salmon
A bunch of Miricle Whip
Chopped up pieces of celery

Mix it all together and stick it between 2 pieces of bread.

Delish!

astriy

Jun 11, 2001

<< I made some awesome salmon sandwiches...

2 cans of Salmon
A bunch of Miricle Whip
Chopped up pieces of celery

Mix it all together and stick it between 2 pieces of bread.

Delish!
>>

You stole my recipe!!! I think tonight I'm having a tangwich with toaster leave-ins :(

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
12" Subway Club on Parmesan Oregano bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, hot peppers, cheese, mustard and oil and vinegar.

Washing it down with a diet coke, and a bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips.

Can't wait!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
12" Subway Club on Parmesan Oregano bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, hot peppers, cheese, mustard and oil and vinegar.

Washing it down with a diet coke, and a bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips.

Can't wait!

Don't you ever cook?

:Q

Chicken Kiev
Brussel sprouts
String beans
Broccoli

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Wow am I full:cool:

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

<< 12" Subway Club on Parmesan Oregano bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, hot peppers, cheese, mustard and oil and vinegar.

Can't wait!

Don't you ever cook?

:Q
>>

Smart ass. :D

I still owe you for that other embarrassing thread. Now I guess it's going to have to be double. :Q

Saltin

Platinum Member
Jul 21, 2001
I'm not entirely sure. The only thing I know for sure about dinner is it better be ready when I get home, DAMMIT!;)

ander

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2001
Back from college where I can't cook in the reshalls...i been cooking up a storm.

Tonight, Rib Eye steaks on the grill...can't wait, marinading as we speak.

hopefloats

Sep 10, 2000
Eggs Benedict without the hollandaise with a side of chopped tomatos in basalmic/olive oil dressing. Just wanted something light tonight.

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
I was hoping to get some ideas from this thread but...

YOU ARE ALL USELESS!!!

Please make better dinners from now on :)

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
original style pizza from and made by dominick's (chicago land area grocie (sp?)) it tastes the best when its alittle burnt