Whats everyone doing on Holloween night??

kh3443

May 31, 2002
Hopefully my friends and I are going to hit up a party in Hollywood and get ourselves drunk and see lots and lots of cute girls wearing school girls costumes.

Taking my little guy out trick or treating, then coming back and handing out the bags full of candy.

virusag11

May 22, 2002
Going to switch peoples political signs with the opposition, then go home and play GTA Vice City on the PS2 and drink.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: kh3443
Hopefully my friends and I are going to hit up a party in Hollywood and get ourselves drunk and see lots and lots of cute girls wearing school girls costumes.

Dress up as Dante and go "slay some female devils" with my "sword" :D

- M4H

Congrats mpitts :)

There is nothing in the world like yelling ;

Get off my fffing property
:)

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Turning off all my lights and hoping nobody comes and knocks on my door.
And if I hear any eggs hit my car I'm going to be out there beatin some punk ass with my 6D maglite. :|

L

Lola

i am gonna sit in the dark and drink a bottle of cheap wine.....WhooHoo
rolleye.gif

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: Roger
Taking my little guy out trick or treating, then coming back and handing out the bags full of candy.

Sicko. Halloween is a time for kids, not to show off your "little guy" and handing bags of your "candy" out. That's just wrong. Your kind makes me sick.

:p :D

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
getting blotto. :)

actually our floor in the dorm here is having a kegger, should be fun.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Staying inside with all the lights off, the door locked, and playing some CS -praying that those little destructive bastards don't come around again :|

nik

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Beau6183
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
Staying inside with all the lights off, the door locked, and playing some CS -praying that those little destructive bastards don't come around again :|

nik

huh? what happened?

We used to get our house egged because we don't celebrate the "holiday."

nik

lilFajita

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2002
I think I might go trick or treating...nevermind that I am in my mid-twenties now....:eek:

BUT I did finally decide what I could dress up as....Anna Nicole Smith!!!! How great is that!?!? haha

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: Beau6183

nik

huh? what happened?

We used to get our house egged because we don't celebrate the "holiday."

nik

hehe... sounds like a job for me and my paintball gun. Some kids used to "mug" my little brothers and sisters on their way home from t-o-t'ing every year. Last year I camped out in some bushes with my 8 round/second paintball gun and black S.W.A.T. BDU's waiting for the little bastards. Sure enough, they made their attempt again. Bastards must have been 17 or 18, just picking on little kids. hehe, I marked their asses with at least 60 paintballs as they ran away. I hope they come back this year. It was sooo much fun.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Start the night out drinking around 7pm and party hopping. Then around 11pm we'll head to Legends, a nearby dance club. About 1 am or so we're gonna go to Ghost Road (a haunted dirt road hidden in the woods), then watch Halloween movies and eat junk food for the rest of the night. Hopefully I don't puke.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
If I stay at school, going to Jurassic 5.

If I go home, probably gettin it on with the woman.