Whataburger sausage cheese breakfast sandwich - DA BOMB!!!

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Whataburger.jpg

Sorry, its a bit of a bad picture boys, I was driving. But, rest assured, there is no bisquit sandwich IN EXISTENCE that beats this one. Freaking DELISH. Well, Grandy's chicken fried steak breakfast sandwich might beat it, but there haven't been any of those around me for years, so its off the table. Whataburger rains supreme as far as bisquit sandwiches go! Try one, you will not be dissapointed!!!

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Eating and taking a picture of the food being eaten while driving, doubtless this is when your genius also struck and gave us the coronavirus vaccine.

Could be. Like 99.9% of the population cannot multi-task like I can. Eating, driving, taking picture of eating, and solving the world's problems all at the same time would be a tall order for most... for me, not so much...

Oh, throw in texting at the same time as well lol.

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I have one of those across the office...maybe I’ll try it...chickfila still reigns supreme though!

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001

??? If my maintenance calorie requirement is 2000 calories a day, and I eat 2000 calories a day, of which 700 are from the delicious Whataburger sausage egg and cheese biquit sandwitch, I would have to walk exactly 0.00 minutes that day to balance my calories...

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
My current favorite is the Chickfil-a sauage, cheese and egg biscuit sammich. May have to try one those at Whataburger though.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Bro, the BOB (Breakfast on a Bun) is the move as far as Whataburger breakfast goes. Second only to the honeybutter chicken biscuit.

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Bro, the BOB (Breakfast on a Bun) is the move as far as Whataburger breakfast goes. Second only to the honeybutter chicken biscuit.

No, no NO. Actually the FIRST time I ever ordered the biscuit sandwich, they gave me that BOB stuff instead. Hated it. Biscuits just go better with sausage and eggs, period. There is a reason they are on every country breakfast menu, but rolls are not lol.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
the correct answer is breakfast burger hold the sauce ranchero style on jalapeno cheddar biscuit.

it's like i'm playing cards with my brother's kids

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
No, no NO. Actually the FIRST time I ever ordered the biscuit sandwich, they gave me that BOB stuff instead. Hated it. Biscuits just go better with sausage and eggs, period. There is a reason they are on every country breakfast menu, but rolls are not lol.

Forgive him, Father, he knows not what he says.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
the correct answer is breakfast burger hold the sauce ranchero style on jalapeno cheddar biscuit.

it's like i'm playing cards with my brother's kids

Now that's unfair -- that's a new item! Haven't had it yet, but have been wanting to try it.