What would you do

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
if your child fell asleep at a friends house (your neighbors) house forgeting to call?

(Your neighbor is a friend that you talk to alot)

Jun 27, 2005
Who forgot to call? Neighbors or kid?
Was this a sleepover?
Is your neighbor a nice, single guy who always has kids over?

More information please............

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Your son forgot to call (since he fell asleep)

Your nieghbor has a son, same age that they normally hang out with.

It wasnt a sleep over, just watching a movie.

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: AznAnarchy99
if your child fell asleep at a friends house (your neighbors) house forgeting to call?

So your kid fell asleep. It happens.

edit: wait, the neighbor didn't call and tell you about it?

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Einstein Element

Thats what i wanted to know, if i was in fault or not. My dad was being stupid and saying all of this bs about how they are taking me in and giving me food to eat.

yosuke188

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: Einstein Element

Thats what i wanted to know, if i was in fault or not. My dad was being stupid and saying all of this bs about how they are taking me in and giving me food to eat.

It's a big deal for parents I think. My parents yelled and threatened to ground me because I forgot to call them after 10:00. Now a night without calling would have made them call the police, and I would have been a dead man.

Some parents just don't care, but I think most ordinary parents care to know where their child is when they go to sleep.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: LoKe
You have feet, or a phone, yes? Well, get to it. :confused:

i was dead asleep at 10:30. We were watching a movie, how am i supposed to wake myself up? I called in the morning when i woke up.

When he came home right now he was yelling at me saying that my neighbors are trying to take me in, buying me food, and that he doesnt like that.

Edit. Btw he knew where i was, i told him earlier when i left. Note that this is next door.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Tom
your stuff would be on the porch.

What stuff? All i have is a blanket and a pillow. Everything was moved out a long time ago but things were delayed because someone doesnt want to sign the papers because the child support havent been set yet.