What was your SAT score?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
770/680... my verbal isnt anything to write home about but i guess it is more than decent for a guy who only spoke english for 3 years ;)

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

Thanks for that info Perry, I had wondered about it...

Not that I don't think kids these days are getting smarter... (they definitely are), but they should develop the tests so that it is much more rare to get a 1600. Seriously man, back in the 80's if someone got a perfect score, it was real news.

Thing that held me back on the SAT was that I had no calculus before taking it (in fact, my HS didn't even offer calculus or pre-calc like a lot of other schools.) Analytical Geometry and Trig were as high as we went. But, it was a rural farming community school.

Oh well, I got a good job, and does anything really matter beyond that?

gohan

Dec 20, 1999
Took it 7 years ago. Scored an 1190. Didn't get to finish the test because i broke my glasses the week before and couldn't stand looking at the test after 2 hours. I sat there like an idiot until we were all allowed to leave. I didn't complain because i took it for free. :)