What was your High School Class?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
Originally posted by: Jadow
Originally posted by: BoomerD
1972...didn't make it however...dropped out in 1970, enlisted in the USMC, and went to Vietnam instead...

so, while your GF was gettin fcked by some draft dodger like Clinton, you were sluggin it out in the bush. I respect you man. Thanks for kickin Charlies a55, the troops won in Nam, it's the politicians who lost that war.

how do you mean?

from what I've read and heard, in just about every combat engagement, US Soldiers and Marines whipped the VC and North Vietnamese. The fighters didn't lose in Vietnam, it was the Politicians who cut funding for the war and pulled the troops out who lost that war. Our men in unifiorm kicked f'in ass.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
Originally posted by: BoomerD
1972...didn't make it however...dropped out in 1970, enlisted in the USMC, and went to Vietnam instead...

so, while your GF was gettin fcked by some draft dodger like Clinton, you were sluggin it out in the bush. I respect you man. Thanks for kickin Charlies a55, the troops won in Nam, it's the politicians who lost that war.

how do you mean?

from what I've read and heard, in just about every combat engagement, US Soldiers and Marines whipped the VC and North Vietnamese a55. The fighters didn't lose in Vietnam, it was the Politicians who cut funding for the war and pulled the troops out who lost that war. Our men in unifiorm kicked f'in ass.

RossGr

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2000
'68

I dodged the draft, spent a year in Cuba and 2 years in the Mediterrean.

RossGr

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2000
Originally posted by: JohnAn2112
Class of '96 Ownz all!

True dat!

<--- fellow 96'er here. ;)

you guys have it all backwards. The people who graduated a year after me had it right.

the 69'ers were, (dare I say it ?) pretty cocky.