What type of wasp is this? **good pic**

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
PIC

**LMAO** (PRE-POST)....... as I was going to post this, I found out the answer myself! what do ya' know? Is it a parasitic type? (am I as bad as those who comment BS posts when someone asks a serious question?)

For those of you with large post counts that only contribute those numbers they have to dumb comments made in other people's threads, yet rarely make thier own threads?........... (are you afraid of backlash by the people in here if you speak your mind?)

The rules state if you attack one person by name you will get in trouble. I call 80% of you out! NUMB after the Nut all of you are !! :laugh:

I still like my steak XXX Well DONE and Fuck all the chefs that say it needs to be "thier way"! They did relay the Fuck rule on the word here right?

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: CorCentral
Originally posted by: BigJ
Get thrown out of the bar a little early this week?

I suppose answering questions is an ordeal for you?

I read your first post, and I saw a question mark, yet no question. I gave up after that.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Originally posted by: LoKe
Get thrown out of the bar a little early this week?

I suppose answering questions is an ordeal for you?

I read your first post, and I saw a question mark, yet no question. I gave up after that.

I suppose topic reading is out of the question?

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

Are you fucking retarded?

as I was going to post this, I found out the answer myself! what do ya' know?

Seriously?

Seriously? You want me to dig into your posts and make corrections?
What do you know? About the thread "TOPIC" in question.......

Jun 4, 2005

Seriously?

I'd appreciate the criticism. However, that's not the point I was making. Are you too dense to realize you just asked us to answer the question in the topic title, when your post says you already answered the question?

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

Seriously?

I'd appreciate the criticism. However, that's not the point I was making. Are you too dense to realize you just asked us to answer the question in the topic title, when your post says you already answered the question?

I'm just making a point that most of you, yea', YOU LOW-KEY...... POST BS and nothing but BS to raise your post count.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
That is the common New England WASP. With the onset of the fall leaves, they should be found in greater numbers in the Vermont and New Hampshire areas.

Text

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

I'm just making a point that most of you, yea', YOU LOW-KEY...... POST BS and nothing but BS to raise your post count.

Most of the lifers don't give a shit about our post count. Even if they were disabled, I'd still be typing non-sensical, sarcastic, and hopefully amusing posts.

Seems like everyone who has a hard-on for post counts isn't actually a lifer.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
I can hear people typing away to the mods.
I've done nothing more wrong than you guys do all the time in the BS response posts you spread........ Cry away.

Jun 4, 2005
Based on this thread alone, I've come to the conclusion that you're a hypocrite. This isn't up for debate, because this thread is fucking stupid.

Go have a cup of coffee and sober up.

Jun 4, 2005

It's likely the mods have already seen this thread. And in all honesty, it's fun watching you bitch and moan about what's happening on a forum.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

Most of the lifers don't give a shit about our post count. Even if they were disabled, I'd still be typing non-sensical, sarcastic, and hopefully amusing posts.

So even if a person posts a serious question.......... You're going to respond in the opposite direction?

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

So even if a person posts a serious question.......... You're going to respond in the opposite direction?

Nope. If it's serious, I'm serious. If it's a moron plastered off his ass that just got thrown out of a bar spewing crap in a thread he made, I'll be an asshole.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

It's likely the mods have already seen this thread. And in all honesty, it's fun watching you bitch and moan about what's happening on a forum.

Loke......... You've gotten here by bitching and moaning. I'm not crying, I've been here longer than you and know the crap and attitude!

Jun 4, 2005

At what point did this become a serious thread? There has to be a direction in order for us to respond in the opposite one.

Jun 4, 2005
Loke......... You've gotten here by bitching and moaning. I'm not crying, I've been here longer than you and know the crap and attitude!

You may have been posting here longer than me, but you haven't been here longer. Gotten here by bitching and moaning? I don't recall doing any such thing.