What type of movie would you want to be in?

733SHiFTY

Banned
Jun 22, 2005
Personally, I say a zombie movie like day of the dead, just because gunning down zombies with high caliber rifles would be awesome, and all the hot chicks would be desperate to get laid before they get eaten by zombies.

Anyway, thats just my opinion, whats yours???

*not making a poll, cuz im too lazy, and there are way too many choices*

edit: Forgot to mention that my 1337 cs skillz would keep me alive for the length of the movie, no problem.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: 733SHiFTY
Personally, I say a zombie movie like day of the dead, just because gunning down zombies with high caliber rifles would be awesome, and all the hot chicks would be desperate to get laid before they get eaten by zombies.

Anyway, thats just my opinion, whats yours???

*not making a poll, cuz im too lazy, and there are way too many choices*

edit: Forgot to mention that my 1337 cs skillz would keep me alive for the length of the movie, no problem.

Something that would benefit from my vast intellect.

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
Comic-book style/science fiction action flick. ("The One," one of the "Terminator" series, "X-Men" (but with a bit more action), thatkind of stuff.)

DVad3r

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2005
Do you mean be in a movie that's actually being filmed and playing a role *or* being in a movie scenario and actually living it out in real life?

For the first I would not really care as long as they pay me money, and for the 2nd, Id wanna be Darth Vader controlling the death star blowing planets up....

:):heart:

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
pr0n was the first thing that came to mind when i saw the thread title.

if that doesn't count, sci fi would be fun. Holodeck 4TW!

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Well, Pr0n would be the first one that comes to mind, but on a more serious note, probably anything with epic battles.

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Strk
Well, Pr0n would be the first one that comes to mind, but on a more serious note, probably anything with epic battles.

Battle of the Valkyres? :Q :Q

May 16, 2000
I'd want to be in a true documentary of how the ultra right wing freaks were finally expelled from America and the entire movement (both religious and corporate) faded from the Earth.

DVad3r

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2005
Why would you guys limit yourselves to pRon? As captain of the Death Star you could hire a pimp like Jabba that will provide you with endless seksi Twi'leks to do all sorts of nasty things with.

;)