What to tell drunk people (specifically friends) to get them to bug off?

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
I need solutions to keeping people, specifically drunk people, out of my room.
I have valuables.
Buy a safe? Block the door?

Thanks,
T

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
College?

How about: Tell them to leave. Be nice about it at first and if they don't listen then kick their ass out.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: BroeBo
College?

How about: Tell them to leave. Be nice about it at first and if they don't listen then kick their ass out.

im looking for more creative meathods.

this thread was to spark creativity on the subject.

jemcam

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Get a couple of these books on hand and leave it out in your room. Offer to give them a copy. Text

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Blazin Trav
Originally posted by: Sc4freak
Lock the door.

The locks on these rooms suck and can usually be broken easily by just forcing the door handle with enough force...

"in this day and age" that is completley unacceptable. What if you were a women and you were raped in the night? Sounds to me like if you whine loudly enough, you can probably get all of your locks changed for free.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: acemcmac
Originally posted by: Blazin Trav
Originally posted by: Sc4freak
Lock the door.

The locks on these rooms suck and can usually be broken easily by just forcing the door handle with enough force...

"in this day and age" that is completley unacceptable. What if you were a women and you were raped in the night? Sounds to me like if you whine loudly enough, you can probably get all of your locks changed for free.

Rodger that, I will ask about it.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
If you have little/no dignity, tell them you are in the middle of jacking off and unless they want to join you, get the fsck out. They'd prolly be too drunk to remember the next day anyway.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
If they're too drunk to remember, I'd suggestion physically assaulting them.