What to do about an immature coworker?

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
To begin with: I actually like her, she's a fun person.

But god DAMN she's immature. She's 23, has a 3 year old kid and constantly talks about her "fuck buddy that does blow." Supposedly she doesn't do drugs herself, but she loved cocaine back in high school apparently. On top of hearing about this she talks A LOT about seemingly random stuff. I basically just want to tell her to stfu without hurting her feelings, because at work she's a fun person to hang around, when her mouth is shut.

Oh, and I sit 3 feet away from her.

Edit: Might as well make this a thread for people to post their coworker horror stories too, so if you got em, post em.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sraaz

But god DAMN she's immature. She's 23, has a 3 year old kid and constantly talks about her "fuck buddy that does blow." Supposedly she doesn't do drugs herself, but she loved cocaine back in high school apparently. On top of hearing about this she talks A LOT about seemingly random stuff. I basically just want to tell her to stfu without hurting her feelings, because at work she's a fun person to hang around, when her mouth is shut.

Oh, and I sit 3 feet away from her.

Edit: Might as well make this a thread for people to post their coworker horror stories too, so if you got em, post em.

Does not compute. How can someone who doesn't say anything be fun to hang around with? She must be good looking, if she were ugly you wouldn't have such a hard time hating her.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
a drama mama...is she related to britney spears by chance?

Possibly, although she's actually attractive, Britney is not.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Triumph
Does not compute. How can someone who doesn't say anything be fun to hang around with? She must be good looking, if she were ugly you wouldn't have such a hard time hating her.

Well, I didn't mean 100% shut and never talking... But she's fun if she's not talking about her life outside of work.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Sraaz

But god DAMN she's immature.
So, she won't bump uglies with you. Get over it.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Give her a small bag of flower with a wink. If she comes into work sick as shit the next day, you know she's not 'done' with it...

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: iRONic
So, she won't bump uglies with you. Get over it.

Meh, she's attractive, but I haven't ever actually tried to get with her.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: bondboy
You can't say that without :camera:

Heh, well I kinda told her (in a polite way) to stfu earlier, so she's kinda pissy right now. She has a Myspace, but I can't seem to find it under her name.