What time does your newspaper get delivered?

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Mine used to get dropped off around 5:30am faithfully, now the kid is slacking off and delivering it around 7:00am:(

HorB

Mar 27, 2000
It is there when I get up if I get up after 6:00. I think it arrives around then. I have sometimes gotten up earlier and had to wait for it. Our Sunday paper arrives half on Saturday afternoon (the ads and stuff) and half on Sunday morning.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I get the paper every morning between 3:30 - 5:00. I work graveyards at a grocery store and thats when the guy brings em...

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I got a better question. Where does he deliver it? I bailed on our paper when they changed to a "carrier" that drops it at the end of the driveway. It lays in puddles or slush during inclement weather. Not to mention having to get semi-dressed to fetch it! We still get mail delivered to our door and I'm spoiled. When we can get a real paperboy, I'll take the paper again :|

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Who says you have to be semi-dressed to get the paper at the end of the driveway?:Q

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
weekdays it's delivered via the mail, so it comes around 5 am. weekends, it's around 2 am

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
Before 6AM everyday. Not sure what time, but earliest I ever was up to get it was 6AM and it was already there.

CatWoman

May 27, 2000
Well I work for our newspaper, and my carier is horrrible! I requested several times that it be put in front of our apt. door. But no...he decieded to put it in the upstairs neighbors mailbox! So every Sunday...the Up. neighboor would get to the paper before I did...take it expecting it was his. Boy was I frustrated. I finally had them put it on the back porch...and NOW he finally gets it after 2 months!