What should we do with the 60 million people who voted for trump?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
They clearly don’t has the wisdom to be entrusted with real responsibilty. But when trump is gone what do we do with them?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You’ve got three options:

1) put up with them and keep trying to talk some sense into them

2) ignore them (like you would do a bratty child)

3) shame them until they are too embarrassed to interact with society

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Obviously kill, kill, kill them all. Yes, sarcasm.

old age is taking them. Millenials grew up with the internet and arent easily succumbed to its siren song. Once we get past the generations that didnt grow up with infinite information we will be in a much better place.

• Haha
Reactions: Luna1968

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Exploit the shit out of them. People this stupid deserve to be taken by scoundrels. Separating stupid people from control over resources is a social good.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Exploit the shit out of them. People this stupid deserve to be taken by scoundrels. Separating stupid people from control over resources is a social good.

Yeah but the people grifting them are the ones feeding them the conspiracy.

Reactions: ivwshane

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yeah but the people grifting them are the ones feeding them the conspiracy.

I’ve always said that if I had no morals and wanted to get rich quick I’d do something that feeds the right wing machine like selling shitty merchandising or creating a site full of ads pushing ration packs and supplements while parroting the latest conspiracy theories.

Stupid morals!

Reactions: JSt0rm

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
You’ve got three options:

1) put up with them and keep trying to talk some sense into them

2) ignore them (like you would do a bratty child)

3) shame them until they are too embarrassed to interact with society
4) buy controlling interest in right wing media and point all 60mil at something scary but harmless.

• Haha
Reactions: ivwshane

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
old age is taking them. Millenials grew up with the internet and arent easily succumbed to its siren song. Once we get past the generations that didnt grow up with infinite information we will be in a much better place.

Bless your naivete but look around a bit. People exist which will manipulate others in more sophisticated ways. You won't even be able to determine fact from fiction when you see it on the internet simply because you won't have the ability to find imperfections on frauds.

You are already being swamped with more information than you can absorb because your brain is still the 50 thousand year old piece of mostly fat and water those cavemen had.

The species is no longer able to deal with what the collective has created. No knock against you or any generation, it's just biology being set in stone vs an exponentially growing body of information, a long recognized concern. I wish everyone well because my children have to deal with it too.

Reactions: dawp

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Have to appeal to the sane ones. Can't shut them all out. Need to convince them that voting rep is hurting the average person. How that's done...I'm not entirely sure.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

You can't separate them from their right to vote no matter how thoroughly they've been propagandized over the last 40 years. It's the ultimate resource that Trump & the GOP exploit so well. They took a leap of faith, right into the arms of the Devil. I'm sure more than a few have figured that out.

Reactions: tweaker2

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
We need to do the same thing to them that we do with the idiots that voted for Hilary. Take away their votes forever. Anyone who looked at those two candidates and did anything except throw up their hands in frustration and hide until it was over can't be trusted. There are about 255 million Americans of voting age and about 130 million voted for President in 2016. Let the other 125 million select the candidates and decide the winner in 2020 because they can't possibly do worse.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
We need to do the same thing to them that we do with the idiots that voted for Hilary. Take away their votes forever. Anyone who looked at those two candidates and did anything except throw up their hands in frustration and hide until it was over can't be trusted. There are about 255 million Americans of voting age in the USA and about 130 million voted for President in 2016. Let the other 125 million select the candidates and decide the winner in 2020 because they can't possibly do worse.

Both sides!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
To some extent, it's about doing what many have already been doing: shout out the facts and make it clear that truth and accountability matter. There are, in fact, people who've turned away from Trump after he told one lie too many, made one basic political error too many, embarrassed the country once too often.

I also can't help but imagine it like the aftermath of Return of the Jedi... once the Emperor was gone, his collective grip on his followers vanished with him. Whoever replaces Trump as the GOP pick is unlikely to have the same cult of personality, and I imagine some will be disillusioned simply by realizing that Trump wasn't the savior of American politics that he pretended to be.

I'm not saying that a Trumpless GOP will make people see the light en masse, but there will be a lot of people forced to think about where they stand.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Heard them all into states when they will exist under Trump new laws/standards.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
They clearly don’t has the wisdom to be entrusted with real responsibilty. But when trump is gone what do we do with them?
You could start by asking them what it's like to have independent thoughts, or what's life like when you rely on facts and not the truth.

Jul 9, 2009
Is rounding them up, putting them in boxcars and sending them to concentration camps like a good little Nazi stormtrooper on your list JSt0rmtr00per?

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11