What should on put into the pockets of my clear 1" binder that I use for school?

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
I got a clear 1" binder that allows me to put a sheets of paper on the outside of the folder. I'm stunk at what to put there.

These are what I've gotten so far and the reasons why I'm not using them:

a. pictures of hot girls (not using because my parents will think I'm some sick freak and is desperate for a girlfriend, looks bad for me)

b. picutres of airsoft guns (can't do this because the school will think I'm the next gun happy idiot)

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
good idea kami, i'll have to go snab a copy of Bimmer mag and BMW racer this week...

any other suggestions?

Plain white paper. Then you can take it out whenever you're bored in class and draw pictures on it and stick it back in. Get's looking pretty cool after a few months. Or a that picture of the 911 GT3.:)

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
bobtist, which picture of the 911 GT3 should I use? There are so many good ones!

vi_edit, yeah, if I had $2000 color photon laser printer, then I would use those but I don't ;) They're awfully nice though, I'm going to use one of them as my desktop though, thanks

The one of the red one with the bifoil spoiler (or I think they all have that) against the backdrop of those red mountains in the evening is too sweet. I know that one is on Porsche's web page.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
pr0n - oh wait, read above now... :) Uhhh, I'm going to go with cars. Although women dont like them, they like men that do :p

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
Heh, in second grade, I used those calendar girls as book covers. Just tore off the sheet and covered the book with it. PIMP.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Make yourself a collage of really nasty operation pics or something like that. Maybe gunshot wounds?

My first thought, though, was the cover of Guns & Ammo or something similar.

:D

Viper GTS