What should i get ? P4 3.0c or Hot girl? ( Pic's of Hot girl included ) :) :)

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sinthon

Jul 15, 2003
GIRL, you can always sell your meat for a P4. Depending on size LOL. But if you are choosing between the two you probably couldn't sell your meager meat.

Kartajan

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2001
how was the trip?

<'tis a foregone conclusion- the girl was the only way to go.>

alocurto

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 1999
Oh and BTX. Unless u already stuffed this girl and/or did anything with her don't intend anything to happen.

<---- Bitter asshole who learned girls are only good for the holes they have.

Rankor

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2000
It's like an investment. Factor in the returns. Long term growth.

I would get both. Spend the majority of the money on the comp, not so much on her.

b/c if/when you're hitched, you can kiss a good majority of your toys/toy buying sayonara.

Wigwam

Dec 26, 2002
seems like the quickest way to make sure that girl is available is to direct her to read this thread and then dumpsville it is.

Jul 29, 2003
if you want a relationship with this girl i suggest you surprise her with the trip afterall, and laugh at the prank of pretending to choose the PC over her. it doesnt matter what she said when you asked her, she was probably in shock that youre such a nerd you would choose a computer over getting her into the wilderness.

my thoughts exactly!!!

nealh

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 1999
Jeez...get a life take the girl the cpu is only good for a few months and faster one is always around the corner...anytime with that sweetie would be worth it..espcially if you are getting some....

PLaYaHaTeD

Oct 15, 2001
Okay, this is getting rediculous. This girl isn't even an option. If she was, then this post would have never existed. I'm guessing she and her cousin need someone to pay for their camping trip, so they invited videoclone :)

All you need is some game and you could have both a hot girl and a p3.0c and not even blink an eye over it. I have both....but then again I'm 23, not 17. At 17 I had a different hot girl, but no money to buy computer parts.

This guy shouldve stuck a tnt ultra into his parents comp and took off with the 5900. They would have never known the difference. But judging from everything, im thinking that <insert lie here> happens frequently with videoclone.

donewithrant

Tbirdkid

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2002
my rule of thumb is... if she is a hot chick then she will want to stay a hot chick... therefore she will cost you way more than you can spend on her now... later. so. i say if you can get away with getting a little snugglin for a lil while and still get the cpu then i say go for it. get the cpu tho it wont ever cheat steal or even poke your best friend...

Johnbear007

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2002
It depends on what you are getting out of the girl. If its just a little fooling around, then CPU, but if shes going to rock your world then go with the girl.