What Should I Do?

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
My bf is overweight but he wasn't when I met him (we met at a Christian camp where I was trying to look for a wholesome boy and working on my self-esteem). A metrosexual at best, he puked low carb Atkins beer on my cousin's girlfriend's couch (my cuz met gf on AT and got engaged six weeks later)...it was kinda green but hard to tell since there so many shades of green. *Shrug* Well I love my bf but all he is good for is killing spiders but he gets on my nerves by asking me what "nef" means and I dunno what to do. Maybe I should buy him a no neffing mug from Forum Wear. We were supposed to go car shopping together for a Nissan but I personally am not fond of those cars. Our anniversary is coming up and I have no idea what to buy for him also...anyone here work at Best Buy and can give me a discount? No pics of my bf since I don't own a Canon digicam.

Coles Notes (CDN v. of Cliffs):
Bf overweight. Hate Nissans. He is teh suck. Dump him?

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Is this multiple choice or fill in the blank?

If it's fill in the blank I'd say you should continue to imbibe water, breathe oxygen and avoid death. :p

Seriously, you could try to have "a talk". But he might flip out.

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: melly
My bf is overweight but he wasn't when I met him (we met at a Christian camp where I was trying to look for a wholesome boy and working on my self-esteem). He puked on my cousin's girlfriend's couch (my cuz met gf on AT and got engaged six weeks later)...well I love my bf but all he is good for is killing spiders but he gets on my nerves by asking me what "nef" means and I dunno what to do. We were supposed to go car shopping together for a Nissan but I personally am not fond of those cars. No pics of my bf since I don't own a Canon digicam.

PI^2/10

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
More like Scary Movie or a recent Mel Brooks than Top Secret! or Young Frankenstein. A nice assemblage of threads but no zany original addition to make it superior.

3/10.

Lazy8s

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2004
I say dump him and come with me baby I will make all your cares drift off into the night. Seriously though what is it with guys getting fat these days, buncha dang cows...

I say 4/10 no one cares about fat b/fs only the women matter right?

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: DaveSimmons
More like Scary Movie or a recent Mel Brooks than Top Secret! or Young Frankenstein. A nice assemblage of threads but no zany original addition to make it superior.

3/10.

You're just being shallow and cruel! :p

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
If you exercise along with him, he'll have more motivation to do it also :thumbsup:

more power to you. BTW, Nissans are nice!

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Ahh I liked the bit about low carb Atkins beer...I must elevate you two more points. 6/10.