What should I do tonight?

upsciLLion

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Mo0o
why can't you just bring some beer and go fish

The place I'd be going has some steep banks. Loss of equilibrium + steep bank = possible end of life = possible end of fishing :(

tomt4535

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2004
drink beer and play video games is a good idea, at least thats what im doing tonight :thumbsup:

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Who's the guy that has the following in his sig?

1. Masturbate furiously
2. ???
3. Profit

That's a pretty good suggestion.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Play a fishing video game and drink beer.

Play a beer drinking video game and fish

Get drunk and fall down.

Who the fsck cares?

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: upsciLLion

The place I'd be going has some steep banks. Loss of equilibrium + steep bank = possible end of life = possible end of fishing :(

you can't just knock back a couple of cold ones without losing your equilibrium?

upsciLLion

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
Originally posted by: upsciLLion

you can't just knock back a couple of cold ones without losing your equilibrium?

And what if I can't? :evil:

James3shin

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2004
hmm are you actually trying to catch something or you just going out fishing to shoot the breeze?

upsciLLion

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
Originally posted by: James3shin
hmm are you actually trying to catch something or you just going out fishing to shoot the breeze?

Actually trying to catch something. At one of the local ponds, I've found that a white Rooster Tail and Senko worms work really well. Rigging up the worms is not something I've quite mastered yet, but I seem to get a ton of strikes with it. I'm not a huge fan of bait fishing. I get bored easily that way and don't feel enough like an alpha male. :cool:

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
I say drink beer till drunk, masturbate while drunk because you'll surprise yourself and try new things, might even last longer.