What shoes does Anandtechies wares????

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
I have little bitty, narrow feet. I like the Nike sandals that have stretchy bands to hold them on. Otherwise I'm in danger of walking right out of my shoes, since casual shoes don't typically come in narrow sizes.

I found some nice plastic slip-on sandals at Walgreen's, of all places. (Not thong sandals; I can't stand the feeling of that little thingy between my toes.) They are called Okabashi sandals, and they are surprisingly comfortable. Great for schlepping around the hot tub. These come in sizes from teeny to immense, and I highly recommend them for cheapness, comfort, and disposability. If you step in a piece of gum, you just throw the shoes away and get some new ones.

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
Sneakers = Vans
Sandals = TeVas
Bike Shoes = Answer

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Blue North Stars...........

Just kidding ;) Nike Cross trainers and Catapiller Casual shoes with a steel toe.

Cheers,
Aquaman

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Adidas Precision
Adidas Vindicator
Old Navy sandals
Fila sandals
Dexter Navigator deck shoes
American Eagle boots

daverules

Oct 13, 1999
three different pairs of Rockports of varying ages, each for different situations. And some cheap cross-trainers for paintball.

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Most of the time in the office, I am barefoot. Like right now.
Otherwise, I wear New Balance. Or Etonic Trans Am Trainers. Or Reebock.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I wear Reebok sneakers, or cheap wal-mart sandals. And of course high heels for those special occassions. :D

montanafan

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
A pair of old comfortable Nike AirLiners around the house. Otherwise I'd be slipping and sliding all over these wood floors.

Brooks sneakers for working in the yard.

Verrrrrry comfortable Rockports for work.

New Balance and Fila sneakers with jeans or shorts when going out or working out.

Naturalizer and some cheap Payless high heels for dress-up days.

Eastlands for hiking.