What`s everybody doing this weekend?

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I`m going shopping & going to take it easy(with a little luck).

:)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Shopping here too. I need some new clothes desperately, I am starting to dress like one of those bag ladies..... ;)

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Probably take a trip down to MediaPlay.

Other than that, Im gonna be sportin my new.....you know....;)

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Well I'll be working saturday, then hopefully I can spend some time with the g/f on sunday :)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Sleep, talk on the phone, look at a car I might buy, & rent movies (I always do that).

Viper GTS

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
This weekend? Hmm I'm not sure, probably not much, not decided yet. I'm either having a guitar lesson or going to a bday party or something, we'll see though.

I'm still waiting for the rest of my pay (got some of it yesterday).. Should come tomorrow. :D

-RSI

oldandquitemad

Jun 15, 2000
This weekend I'll drive up to Henderson and do some grocery shopping/household chores for my Aunt and my Mother (both of 'em are getting up there and aren't as spry as they used to be), then I head to Raleigh and spend the rest of the weekend with my Pookie (AM I A GOOD GUY OR WHAT?).

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I am going on a private charter overnight deep-sea fishing excursion in search of tuna and other large fish. It's costing me alot of cash, but it's worth it. I do it every year. We leave from NJ and go 75+ miles offshore to the Hudson Canyon. We probably had 500 pounds of tuna to show for our efforts last year.

IronMike

Jun 24, 2000
Aeriating and fall fertilizing the lawn.
Channel surfing at least four televised college football games saturday.

Yes, oldandquitemad is a saint!

Raj

Aug 14, 2000
buy school supplies and shiznit, classes start monday. this is my eightth quarter straight. lord help me.

SirFshAlot

Elite Member
Apr 11, 2000
well, I was thinking of going to Yellowstone for some fall fishing on the LaMar River.
maybe go to the Teton River outside Idaho Falls

then again, I may stay home and do some landscaping

Croton

Banned
Jan 18, 2000
i'm gonna hang out w/3 *HOT* girls on Friday nite...aw yeah....

and Saturday I'm going to Kobe Bowl -- it's a yearly bowling thing that Kobe Bryant holds. Celebrities are invited to go, and RICH A$$ families basically pay thousands of dollars to go bowling with these celebrities. I got invited to go...hmmmm.....

Sunday, my dad is moving to Seattle, so I'm taking him to the airport. :(

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Celebrate the fact that my year or torture at Intel Corporation is over with!!!!

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Same thing I do every weekend. Stay up late playing computer games. (Asheron's Call, UT, Rogue Spear, Age of Empires:Conquerers)

Maybe me and the guys will hit the golf course....I haven't heard if anyone has a T-time, yet.

Probably watch a little football on Sunday.

amish