What qualities do you guys look for in a GIRLFRIEND???

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Regs
One that doesn't screw with my head. And no I do not put my head between her legs...
You're not a real man until you do that... and like it :D

What I personally look for in a woman (or girlfriend) is depth of character and trustworthiness. Because that is what I admire most in people and the opposite of those (shallowness, liars) are what I hate most in people. Looks are important to me too but I'll tell you something... if (in the most unlikely event) the most beautiful woman in the world walked up to me and wanted sex, but in talking to her I found out that she was shallow and untrustworthy, I wouldn't do her. I'm serious.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: StormRider
Small hands and mouth.
Poor eyesight and have tendency to think things are bigger than they actually are.

These are the things I look for in a girl.
LOL!
You have just described my gf to a T!

Intelligence, sense of humor, emotional stability, generosity, looks. Oh yeah, and having big'uns never hurts ;)

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
hmmm... one who doesn't cuss, smoke, drink, is cute and is a virgin.

<-- obviously still single.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: tranceport
she!=b!tchy

you'd have a better chance winning the lotto

You can only hope for her only to be b!tchy when you are not around

BadgerFan

Aug 4, 2003
teh bewbies
teh bootay
bi-curious roomate
"bald"
million dollar bank account
genius level intelligence
fitness model
perfectly straight white teeth

All of these would make the perfect girl in my mind, will I ever find her? Who knows, I am looking....