What position to apply for at Kinkos?

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000
I grabbed this application from there today, and I'm wondering what I can fill in for the positions applied for section?

There's a section beneath to enter my driver's license number if applying for delivery or sales opsition, which sounds interesting..

And also, what should I put for MIN salary requirement? Should I just leave it blank?

CPBrownson

Apr 11, 2001
How about "Toilet Cleaner"
j/k
I guess it would depend on what you wanted to do most. If sales sounds interesting, put that.

CPBrownson

Apr 11, 2001
GoldenBear, when you pick up an application always make sure to find out if they are indeed hiring and for what postion. If you were responding to an ad, it should say. If you were just picking one up while passing by but don't know if they are actually needing someone, then you should ask. If they tell you they are not hireing but you can put your app on file, then ask that person what their job title is. Otherwise take your best guess based on the type of buisness and what you are willing to do. Such as "Sales Clerk", or at the very least put, "As Needed."
But it's best to be specific as possible, and NEVER leave anything blank. If something does not apply to you then put N/A in the blank (not applicable.)
For min salary req you should put down the amount they are willing to pay if you know that. If you don't put down the current min wage plus. Example: $6.15+ (I don't know what the current min wage is myself but I think this is close.) You don't want to lock yourself in to a certain amount, but remain flexible. Flexibility will land you a job much faster than you'd think.
And watch your SPELLING on the app!

tantos

Jan 18, 2001
I hate the workers at my local Kinkos. Biggest bunch of no good son of a b*%tches button pushers.

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
Someone has to clean the glass of all those butt prints--what would the name of that position be?

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001

<< of course apply for KINKO the Klown >>

KINKO KINKO the child loving clown.
Sit in his lap and he will never frown ;)