What music are you listening to now?

Page 1388 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
what-music-are-you-listening-to-now ... I've always taken that to mean Right Now, in this moment, but I realize all of a sudden it could mean what have you been listening to, not necessarily in this instant.

During the pandemic I reached into some things I hadn't in the past. Saw a couple docs... one on Joni Mitchell, the other on Linda Ronstadt, bought a lot of their catalogs. Ronstadt was really into Sinatra (tons of other stuff, obviously, and she was always reaching into new territory). I got ahold of Sinatra's favorite of his albums, Only the Lonely (which Ronstadt used to listen to every night before turning in). Got Classic Sinatra, which is fabulous. I was never into Frank Sinatra before, disliked listening to him. But now I dig at least what I'm listening to.

Nov 17, 2019
Bass and Guns is one kickass tune

American Teeth album from Superhand which seems to be their only one so far. The whole album is pretty good, weird mix of jazz and rock.