What music are you listening to now?

Page 1352 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I was in the mood to listen to something I haven't listened to in a long, long time, and this was what won. Talk about an album that would "break the internet" if released today. The younger generation's heads would "literally" explode. ;)

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Inspired by the discussion in the "barky" female singer in the other thread I posted, I decided to go back to a few songs I use to listen to in the 90s when my musical taste was much heavier. Plus, if I even tried to play an album like this when my wife or kids were home, they'd leave. Wait a minute, I just figured out a way to get an empty house sometimes......... ;):p

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
My heart's gone bad, now it won't beat for you
You had your laugh, now I won't play your fool
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But I'm black and blue, from bleedin' for you

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
People always told me be careful of what you do
Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
Mother always told me be careful of who you love
Be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
Anyone remember when people lost their shit about this video? Its actually a decent song if you give it a chance.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Most excellent Persian concert stream with Kayhan Kalhor Ensemble (skip the intro blah blah blah), not available in all locales, link turns into a pumpkin at noon on Monday (PDT).

Edit: link expired.

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Wife was working and the kids didn't want to do a drive to Sam's Club tonight, so I got to play something a little louder. Back in the day when I listened to heavier stuff, I don't think I ever met anyone else who liked Anthrax. I liked them because they were loud and weird (they didn't take themselves too seriously compared to other metal bands at the time). To this day, I still think their 'Persistence In Time' album was really underrated.

• Love
Reactions: Captante