What music are you listening to now?

Page 777 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac.

Google Play had it for 99 cents a while back. You don't even have to be a fan of theirs to recognize what a great album this is. Fun fact that I just read about, Rumours beat out Hotel California for best album grammy of 1978. I can't think of any recent album that will hold up as well as those two have.

Google Play also had Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits for free a couple days ago. Definitely worth snapping up.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac.

Google Play had it for 99 cents a while back. You don't even have to be a fan of theirs to recognize what a great album this is. Fun fact that I just read about, Rumours beat out Hotel California for best album grammy of 1978. I can't think of any recent album that will hold up as well as those two have.

Google Play also had Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits for free a couple days ago. Definitely worth snapping up.

Rumours was pretty epic in its day.

Much making out was involved on dates at the time in general. I still listen to it now and then.

:cool:

Last edited: