What music are you listening to now?

Page 316 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Last edited:

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
I did the NIN crawl and caught San Diego/Irvine/Santa Barbara/San Francisco :D

...and then caught 2 of the 4 last LA dates :D:D

Must of been amazing and tiring haha. Yeah I caught the back-2-back shows at the Aragon in Chicago on that tour. Will never forget them.

Last edited:

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Must of been amazing and tiring haha. Yeah I caught the back-2-back shows at the Aragon in Chicago on that tour. Will never forget them.

very nice. those were some super fucking epic sets right? I would destroy souls to hear TDS live. The energy was so ridiculous @ the wiltern when Trent closed out his set...we were just sitting there in awe like "wow, what the fuck did we just watch". He played 37 songs that night.

We didn't get peter murphy. @Fonda we got gary numan/mike garston, @Wiltern we got gary numan/mark garston/dillinger escape plan/atticus ross/dave navarro

Last edited:

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
very nice. those were some super fucking epic sets right? I would destroy souls to hear TDS live. The energy was so ridiculous @ the wiltern when Trent closed out his set...we were just sitting there in awe like "wow, what the fuck did we just watch". He played 37 songs that night.

We didn't get peter murphy. @Fonda we got gary numan/mike garston, @Wiltern we got gary numan/mark garston/dillinger escape plan/atticus ross/dave navarro

Two of the best nights of my life. :) Peter Murphy was just fantastic, down from the way he entered the show from the balcony, unforgettable performances.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
to be honest I could have done without any special guests. GIVE ME THE BIG COME DOWN GODDAMNIT.

I learned that "Suck" is a Pigface cover...so I went and looked up Pigface.

The LONG out of print video featuring Pigface live 90-96. Here, the band consists of Trent Reznor, Chris Connelly, Ogre, Martin Atkins and more!
- This double program contains the LONG out of print "Glitch" video featuring Pigface live 90-96, and "Son of a Glitch", an hour long video features live performances from over 15 shows plus an exclusive look behind the scenes: backstage, on the bus, and in the studio. It's an amazing spectacle of late 80's/early 90's indie-music icons. KMFDM's En Esch, Revco/Ministry's Chris Connelly, Nine Inch Nails creator Trent Reznor, Mary Biker, William Tucker (RIP), Raven (Prong/Killing Joke), Andrew Weiss (Rollins Band/Ween), Danny Carey (Tool), and leader-slash-drummer Martin Atkins (Public Image Ltd./Ministry/Killing Joke) keep this video spinning with their over-the-top antics and Spinal Tap-ish tour foibles. This should be in your video collection between the Who's "The Kid's Are Alright" and Dave Markey's "1991: The Year Punk Broke."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJq2HLb-UZs

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
to be honest I could have done without any special guests. GIVE ME THE BIG COME DOWN GODDAMNIT.

Hahaha, well I've seen NIN enough just alone so I definitely didn't mind the special guests. It made us all feel special. :)

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
There's a store in town that sells all sorts of vintage albums and games from the 70s-90s. I picked up a mint copy of Rush's Moving Pictures on vinyl. Been looking for this for a long time. One of my all time favourite albums. Right now I'm just making a high res digital copy of it.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
7oEHT.png