What music are you listening to now?

Page 129 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Controller.Controller - Disco Blackout

KT

Last edited:

alevasseur14

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2005
Controller.Controller - Disco Blackout

KT

Nice! Did you ever get to see them live when they were still together? I saw them at a tiny dive bar here in MPLS when they opened for Death From Above 1979 and they tore it up. Bought their first EP right on the spot!

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Nice! Did you ever get to see them live when they were still together? I saw them at a tiny dive bar here in MPLS when they opened for Death From Above 1979 and they tore it up. Bought their first EP right on the spot!

I wish, but I don't ever remember seeing their name pop-up out here. A shame they broke-up as both the Ep and the full length are awesome. Love her voice.

Arcade Fire - We Used To Wait

KT

alevasseur14

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2005
I wish, but I don't ever remember seeing their name pop-up out here. A shame they broke-up as both the Ep and the full length are awesome. Love her voice.

Arcade Fire - We Used To Wait

KT

That's too bad! Nirmala had an incredible stage presence. It didn't hurt that she was a cutie with a pretty nice booty also...!

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
That's too bad! Nirmala had an incredible stage presence. It didn't hurt that she was a cutie with a pretty nice booty also...!

Yeah, I've watched some videos online and she looked like she put on a show. :cool:

Propagandhi - Who Will Help Me Bake This Bread

KT