What music are you listening to now?

Page 1424 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 11, 2008
Yesterday cover from the Yesterday movie. Really fun, easy movie to watch...wanna-be musician bonks his head & wakes up to a world where no one has ever heard of the Beatles. Goes on to have adventures being famous haha:

I know i am sounding like a complete complainer but i definitely think that the Beatles version is the best but depending on the situation, Ray Charles on the right occasion would take the lead even if it is a cover( I am sure the great and fine and beautiful : Beatles would agree in such a situation).
I think this form may be not the original version but the nicest version. But when it come to love, he liked porridge as it has to be... Love is the richest thing to desire and be.

Ray Charles - Yesterday

Last edited:

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
Love her or hate her you have to admit her music has matured with age. I personally believe the older she gets the better her music becomes. The lyrics to this song just bleed everything she has gone through in her career.

I know I used to be crazy
I know I used to be fun
You say I used to be wild
I say I used to be young

Left my living fast
Somewhere in the past
And took another road

You tell me time has done changed me
That's fine, I've had a good run
I know I used to be crazy
That's 'cause I used to be young

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Voyageur, an album of previously unreleased Ali Farka Toure tracks was released back in March. I found out about it today. It's quite good, spanning sessions from 1991- 2004.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Ted Lasso KILLS Shallow hahaha

Last edited: