What movie character have you always wanted to be??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
If I were a movie star, I'd want to be me. But since I'm not, I'd want to be Mel Gibson's character from the Lethal Weapon movies. That's actually how I am at some points.

JRKIO

Jun 23, 2001
Dude, easy question. Pikachu from Pokemon: The Movie is quite unarguably the must influential character of the 20th century.

PistachioByAzul

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
<< Speaking of VD, did you ever see the SNL skit where they called bond into the MI6 doctor's office to tell him he had every VD known to man, as well as a few they were naming after him? It was great >>

LMAO, I can't believe I haven't seen that one, it sounds great. Who did the part of Bond?

trungma

Jul 1, 2001

<< Superman, the ability to fly is the best :) Also xray vision wouldn't hurt either :p >>

Yeah the xray vision would be cool, although you'll end up giving everyone cancer. :)

trungma

Jul 1, 2001

<< The black slab in 2001: A Space Odyssey. >>

You mean the Monilith? I would rather be one the primates in the beginning of the moive. :)

damocles

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dude, easy question. Pikachu from Pokemon: The Movie is quite unarguably the must influential character of the 20th century

Like the doctor said 'don't mess with non-prescripition drugs'

:)