What language is this?

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
I got a chat request on Google from someone I don't know. I looked up the person's email address and got this website:

Blog

What language is this?

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
google translate beta, chinese to english says

Google?????????,?Google?????????????????????,??????,?????,???????????????????????????????????????????
Google(??)??????,??????????
???Google(??)??,
??! ????????? Google(??)????????Google??????????????????????,??????Google????????????Google(??)????,????,???????????????????????????3??????????????
??????,????????????????????????????????????????????,?????????
??????????,??????????????????????,??????:

Google public relations to a press release issued, Google dedicated to the development of China's "Site Navigation" has been officially opened, a cursory inspection. Style was pretty good, which was said to have been in accordance with the information users are clicking on the automatic sorting. Detailed functional also does not have enough time to read. Following is the full text of articles. Google (Google), "Site Map" Beneath the advertisement is not the site navigation Dear Google (Google) friend, how are you! I believe we have already seen Google (Google) navigation of the website. This is the Google China R & D team specifically targeted at Chinese users of the new tailor-made products, listed in the website from the Google Search log and databases. Google (Google) website navigation, updated in a timely manner to truly reflect the current dynamic of the site. Read each plate under the category of the three "relevant search" hot Keywords. With this product, Chinese users, especially the "mouse users" to quickly browse to the objective, no manual intervention, and various valuable site classification, and then find the necessary information. In the sharing of this information at the same time, we also discovered that everyone on this test the products have a lot of doubt, Simply answer the following :