what kind of paper should I do(ATOT can pick)

Oct 9, 1999
going to regret this but oh well. I can't think of anything to write a explination paper about. most people are doing their's over diseases and such. Give me a few topics that come to mind or any suggestions. Gotta be good to write about(around 4 pages)

I know some wierd/stupid posts will be made but some helpful ones would help greatly.

=]

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
why not do something in line with your hobbies and/or interests?

it'll be more interesting to you and it'll probably be easier to write.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: derrickperry
going to regret this but oh well. I can't think of anything to write a explination paper about. most people are doing their's over diseases and such. Give me a few topics that come to mind or any suggestions. Gotta be good to write about(around 4 pages)

I know some wierd/stupid posts will be made but some helpful ones would help greatly.

=]

Nudist camps vs Nude beaches

Why does one look like the set for Duelling banjo's and the other look so yummy

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: iamme
why not do something in line with your hobbies and/or interests?

it'll be more interesting to you and it'll probably be easier to write.

I thought about that and have wrote a few papers relating to my hobbies but computer papers are kinda boring. I could do snowboaring, wakebaording, otehr hobbies of mine but I was kind of wanting to do a different kind of paper this time around like a disease, cure, or something like that.
Just can't think of any ideas=[

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
Write a paper on why the suppression of forest fires and the Sierra Club's insistance to "save every tree" by preventing logging/thinning is slowly destroying many of the forested habitats in this country.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
does it have to be real? I always liked to make humorous papers.

How to survive an email hoax - you can get a lot of source material snopes
How to survive a zombie attack
Vampires: Rice vs. Stoker
Enterprise vs. Imperial Star Destroyer

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Kyteland
Write a paper on why the suppression of forest fires and the Sierra Club's insistance to "save every tree" by preventing logging/thinning is slowly destroying many of the forested habitats in this country.

The teacher might be some Green Peace wacko and flunk him.

It's interesting how few of the media outlets pointed the finger at them for the San Diego fires last year.