What is YOUR definition of a rice boy??

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
I think of a rice boy as someone who changes the looks,sounds etc of his or her car without actually doing anything to the engine....

examples
1. people who put type-r on stuff that is not type r
2. ive actually seen a fake intercooler.....it was friggin plastic they tried to make it look like they had an intercooler
3. stickers they don't make your car faster and it looks really bad with lots of them
4. weed wacker exhausts or duel or quad tipped exhausts
5. uncessary spoilers

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
indeed i do to....sometimes...
if you are a rice boy and ya want ur car to sound better GET A GOOD INTAKE!!! arg!

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Stickers and Pretend Exhausts

I also hate the friggin monstrous spoilers when they can only go like 100 Mph and they don't need that much downforce. I also don't like wild paintjobs.

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
ive seen some nice paint jobs but i do know what ya mean by wild

problem is i see "wild" paint jobs on trucks here in texas its disgusting...any kind of paint job on a truck looks horrible other than solid color...from waht ive seen

DaLeroy

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000
MY defination? :)

I use the term RICE in regards to econo Japanese cars that have been made fast by stickers and huge-ass mufflers. ;)

The term rice boy doesn't really come into the equation, because that is more directed at the asian culture, hence racist. Note this is my opinion only, because many people will see it as referring to the car he is driving, although then, in this day and age, they should be called rice person (have to be politically correct) ;)

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
um ok then
cuz im anglo and i have been called a rice boy for driving a subaru although i pointed out to the jockish idiot that i didn't have any tell tale signs of a riceboy due to the normalcy of my car and the fact its still stock