What is your current most irritating commercial on TV

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
For me it is the Mercedes commercial w/ stayin' alive music. Coming in a close second is any of the new Nissan Maxima commercials, actually any of the new Nissan commercials.

Budman

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
For me it's a tie between that zoom zoom kid & those stupid blue head intel guys. :|

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
Those damn Geico Insurance commercials.

"We've got a collect call from Bob.....Wehoddababyeetsaboy." (that is Geico, isn't it?)

All those dumb insurance commercials look and sound the same.

Either that or the one from 1800Flowers with that stupid woman obsessing about the time she sent her brother a singing telegram on his birthday..gee, now she's sending him a stupid flower cake, yeah, he's gonna be impressed now. She's annoying and it would give me great pleasure to shove my fist in her face.

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
  1. My Chalupa.
  2. That duck quacking "affleck" or whatever it is.
  3. The Domino's "Bad Andy" spots.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
I hate any of the Dodge commercials with the same voice. The only good Dodge commercial was the Viper one.. :)

Also, I hate the Pepsi commercials with that annoying little girl in it..

DefRef

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
The FIRST Afflac commercial (guys in the park, goose kicks sandwich) was da bomb!!! After that, they're just been bombs.

Have to ditto Yo-Yo's list. They dumped the Chihuahua for dumb fat guys? Smart...

I don't like the Lexus commercial with the car driving through Italy while lip-synching (badly) to that old "Shoo Fly" song. Ghastly.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Bad Andy....YES FSCKING BAD ANDY!!!!!.......... God help Andy if Soy ever gets his hands on him, they killed the noid for that?!?!?! WTF?!?! Ohhhhh yeah andy angers me.....

the pepsi girl is evil

zoom-zoom is suck as well

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
The one about if "You're not recyling, you're throwing it all away". I like my stuff well packaged, thank you very much. :)

bomb99

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
hate those pepsi commercials too lol:) but i love thos milk commercial with those girls:)