What is the best PC baseball game out there?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I had High Heat Baseball last year. That was pretty good IMO, although i don't have any experience with any others.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Check out MVP Baseball 2003 --> It got 8.1 at Gamespot
My brother has it, and it's pretty good for a PC baseball game.

Also, the 2004 version comes out 3/9/04, according to Gamespot, so you might check it out tomorrow.

SuPrEIVIE

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2003
i had mvp baseball 2003 last year was real good! it was better than higheat 2004 imop. MVP baseball 2004 seems better with minor league teams incl etc. scheduled to be released tomorrow! MVP series imop is what to get for the PC and maybe for console too

Celstar

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
General consensus is that High heat, in the past, was the most realistic but the graphics aren't as pretty. Heard good things about the All Star Baseball franchise.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
High heat is good because of the minor league system. you can develop good players through the draft and farm system which is fun. MVP didn't have such a good minor league system last year, but in terms of gameplay was funner. The graphics were much better too.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Celstar
General consensus is that High heat, in the past, was the most realistic but the graphics aren't as pretty. Heard good things about the All Star Baseball franchise.

Last year the graphics were great but the gameplay was not nearly as good.

I don't know which game I am going to get this year. PC the only thing I have seen is EA's offering but the last two EA games I bought had issues with the copy protection. Madden would not even load after about 5 reinstalls when I did get it to work it was awesome. Then I had some work and threw my usb drive on the system which did something and I got errors telling me to put in the disc.

After about an hour and a half the Support at EA sports told me the game was incompatible with my system :( I ended up getting a no CD crack and now I can play.

Same issue with NBA so I just sold it.